Terms and conditions
We may collect the following information about you:
· Any information you disclose to us in or in connection with your new account information, such as, but not limited to: your name, previous names, Social Security Number, trade name, current and previous home addresses, current and previous business address, date of birth, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, bank account details, information on your financial status and creditworthiness and other financial information;
· Information we may gather about you during our business relationship, such as transaction data, data collected from you during the any credit review procedure or from third party providers such as credit rating agencies or fraud prevention and detection service providers;
· Information we may receive about you or in relation to your transactions from any auction website, vending website or web portal on or through which you offer and sell your goods or services;
· Information we may receive from Card Associations or their members in relation to you or your transactions;
· Information we receive from you for the purpose of executing a transaction;
· Information we may gather about you when opening and using a User Profile;
3.1. We will use reasonable efforts to store information securely and protect it against unauthorized access and disclosure. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal requirements to guard your personal information.
3.2. All your transactions are processed using secure communication standards such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) with 128-bit encryption. You should always make sure that your browser is compatible with SSL encryption and the appropriate browser functions are set. When starting an SSL session, your browser should indicate this by displaying a lock or similar security icon.
3.3. We use reasonable efforts not to disclose information to any third party except for the reasons set forth in below or with your consent.
3.5. Where we disclose information to a third party for operational reasons, we require such third party to adhere to privacy principles similar to those set forth in this policy.